So I’m very happy to announce that, finally, the sequel to Continuity has been submitted to Apple for review. So, while I’m not exactly sure when the game will be released, I’m prepared to change the release date from “soon” to “very soon, on a Thursday”. If you want to make sure you don’t miss our announcement of the game’s official release date, please follow us on Twitter or Facebook, and we’ll be sure to let you know.
Oh yeah, and the game’s title is “Continuity 2: The Continuation”.
Some more facts about the game:
1. Continuity 2 has 50 all new levels made specifically for iOS. For comparison, the original Continuity had 32 levels.
2. Continuity will be a universal app. That means it will run natively on any iOS device (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad). So, just buy it once and it’ll work on all your iDevices.
3. All of your favorite characters from the first game are back.
4. We’ve added an achievement system for you awesome puzzle solvers that want more of a challenge. See how quickly you can beat each level.
5. Retina display support (looks great on your iPhone 4 or 4th generation iPod Touch).
Stay tuned as we’ll be constantly Tweeting, Facbook-ing and blogging between now and when the game is released.